Student directory information currently includes:
- Student's date and place of birth
- Dates of attendance and graduation
- Participation in recognized sports and activities
- Height and weight of athletic team members
- Degrees, honors and awards
"Typically, military, colleges and research institutions request the information. In addition, it is often released to graduation vendors, such as those handling class rings or senior photos. Non-educational uses of directory information must be approved by the superintendent, District Spokeswoman Christine Davis said."
Read the full article here.
Information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act can be found here.